Topic: Vance Vivian

Topic type:

Menswear retailer Vance Vivian had a store on Cuba Street from 1924 to 2002.

Vance Vivian was started by George Vance and Harold Vivian in 1924.

In 1982 the original shop was demolished and rebuilt.

In 2002 the site was sold to Banks Shoes.

Vance Vivian continues from its Lambton Quay site.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion